Starting June 15, our London gallery will be open to visitors for bespoke appointments.
To ensure the safety of our community and team, alongside compliance with government regulations we have reduced the number of on-site staff and have developed a contactless visit system to ensure all viewings are safe and comfortable.
Please note that as we do not currently operate a programme of exhibitions, the viewings will be arranged on a case-by-case basis based on each individual enquiry. To arrange an appointment to see works by any of our artists please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after which you will be contacted by our sales team to discuss the details and schedule in your visit.
What you can expect:
- Contactless visit
- Multiple sanitiser points
- One member of staff welcoming the visitors with social distancing regulations
- Maximum of two visitors per appointment
- All staff and visitors wearing masks throughout the visit (masks will be provided for visitors upon entry)
- Social distancing of 2m/6ft maintained throughout the visit
To arrange an appointment to see works by any of our artists please email us at email@example.com.